W-350-IS-T Automatic Grease Interceptor with Precision Timer
- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.
- 1 Year Warranty on electrical components.
Exterior: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Interior: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Electrical: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1173 Watts (10.2 Amps)*
Maximum Inlet Flow Rate: 35 GPM (2.21 l/s)
Number of Skimming Wheels: 1
Skimming Rate: 9 Pounds Per Hour (4.08 Kg Per Hour)
Grease Retention Capacity: 85.18 Pounds (38.6 Kg)
Internal Solids Strainer Capacity: 2.5 Gallons (9.5 L)
Product Weight: 54.4 Pounds (29.9 Kg)
Thermaco Big Dipper Model No. W-350-IS, rotationally molded polyethylene tank automatic self-cleaning grease and oil recovery separator(s) for floor mounted or partially recessed installation, rated to ASME A112.14.3 and/or PDI-G 101 standards at 35 gallons per minute (2.21 liters per second) peak flow with 85.18 Pounds (38.6 Kg) of grease capacity and including as an integral part of the unit, 2" (50 mm) inlet, 3” (75 mm) outlet, 1 rotating gear oleophilic/hydrophobic skimming wheel assembly for automatic grease/oil removal, flow control device, self-regulating electric immersion heater with thermostatic control, 1” (25mm) vessel vent, integral gas trap, digital control for programmable operation, field reversible motor assembly and grease/oil sump outlet, quick release stainless steel lid clamps, fully removable polymer lid with magnetic lid tensioners, internal polymer/stainless steel strainer basket for collection of coarse solids, polymer wiper blade unit and a separate gasketted removable grease and oils collection container with carry handle and pouring spout. Electric assembly shall be tested to comply with pertinent sections of the Standards for Safety ANSI/UL 73 and/or ANSI/UL 1004. Electric motor equipped with overload protection. Two (2) no-hub connectors for plumbing connection provided.
W-350-IS-T: 115V 50/60Hz, 1173 Watts (10.2 Amps)
W-350-IS-E-T: 230V 50/60Hz, 1173 Watts (5.1 Amps)
Unit may also be listed as W350IST, W-350IST, W350-IS-T, W-350-T, W350T, 350-IS-T or 350IST