75 GPM Pro+ Big Dipper W-750-AST
The Big Dipper automatic grease removal device lets you take control of grease and small food particles in an easier and more hygienic way. Its electrical assembly includes a heater, skimming wheel and skim setting controls that work together to remove grease from the tank and store it in a separate grease collector.
With the NEW Advanced Maintenance Assistant option, the W-750-AST also automatically empties small food particles from its basket filter and pushes these particles downstream. Taking just 1 minute a day to empty the grease collector limits exposure to food waste, grease and fats while eliminating pumping fees.
- Hygienic solution with minimal exposure to grease and small food particles
- Proprietary pump automatically jettisons small food particles down the line
- Advanced odor protection keeps odor inside the tank
- Minimal maintenance is ideal for remote locations where servicing can be difficult
- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.
- Note: This product is non-stock and non-returnable
Exterior: 304 Stainless Steel, Bright Finish
Interior: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Electrical: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1400 Watts (12.2 Amps)*
Maximum Inlet Flow Rate: 75 GPM (4.73 l/s)
Number of Skimming Wheels: 1
Skimming Rate: 9 Pounds Per Hour (4.08 Kg Per Hour)
Grease Retention Capacity: 211.11 pounds (95.8 Kg)
Thermaco Big Dipper Model No. W-750-AST, bright finish type 304 stainless steel exterior, rotationally molded polyethylene interior automatic self-cleaning grease and oil recovery separator(s) for floor mounted or partially recessed installation, rated at 75 gallons per minute (4.73 l/s) peak flow, 211.11 pounds (95.8 Kg) of grease capacity and including as an integral part of the unit, 1 rotating gear hydrophobic wheel assembly for automatic grease/oil removal, an integral flow control device, self-regulating enclosed electric immersion heater, a vessel vent, an integral gas trap, an integral programmable 24-hour multi-event time control, a field reversible motor location, a field reversible grease/oil sump outlet, quick release stainless steel lid clamps, a gasketted and fully removable 304 stainless steel lid, lift-out filter basket access, an eductor transfer pump controlled by repeat cycle timer, and a separate grease and oils collection container. Electric assembly shall be tested to comply with pertinent sections of the Standards for Safety ANSI/UL 73 and/or ANSI/UL 1004. Electric motor equipped with overload protection.
W-750-AST: 115V 50/60Hz, 1400 Watts (12.2 Amps)
W-750-AST-E: 230V 50/60Hz, 1400 Watts (6.1 Amps)
Note: This product is non-stock and non-returnable
Unit may be improperly listed as W750AST, W-750AST, W750-AST, W-750, W750, 750-AST or 750AST
|W-750-AST Specs||Specifications||1012.5 KB||Download|
|W-750-AST Flyer||Quick Reference||499.4 KB||Download|
|Installation & Operation Instructions For Big Dipper 51000 Series with Advanced Maintenance Assistant||Models W-250-AST, W-750-AST, and W-1000-AST (Including 230 VAC Units)||2.4 MB||Download|
|Big Dipper IS Models Insert||About the Big Dipper IS Product Line||1.3 MB||Download|
|Big Dipper Pro+ Installation and Operation Manual||2.4 MB||Download|