W-1000-AST Advanced Maintenance Assistant
The Big Dipper automatic grease removal device lets you take control of grease and small food particles in an easier and more hygienic way. Its electrical assembly includes a heater, 2 skimming wheels and skim setting controls that work together to remove grease from the tank and store it in a separate grease collector.
With the NEW Advanced Maintenance Assistant option, the W-1000-AST also automatically empties small food particles from its 2 basket filters and pushes these particles downstream. Taking just 1 minute a day to empty the grease collector limits exposure to food waste, grease and fats while eliminating pumping fees.
- Hygienic solution with minimal exposure to grease and small food particles
- Proprietary pump automatically jettisons small food particles down the line
- Advanced odor protection keeps odor inside the tank
- Minimal maintenance is ideal for remote locations where servicing can be difficult
- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with two center lid assemblies with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.
Exterior: 304 Stainless Steel, Bright Finish
Interior: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Electrical: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2346 Watts (12.2 Amps)*
Maximum Inlet Flow Rate: 100 GPM (6.3 l/s)
Number of Skimming Wheels: 2
Skimming Rate: 18 Pounds Per Hour (8.16 Kg Per Hour)
Grease Retention Capacity: 314.57 Pounds (142.7 Kg)
Thermaco Big Dipper Model No. W-1000-AST, bright finish type 304 stainless steel exterior, rotationally molded polyethylene interior automatic self-cleaning grease and oil recovery separator(s) for floor mounted or partially recessed installation, rated at 100 gallons per minute (6.3 l/s) peak flow, 314 pounds (142 Kg) of grease capacity and including as an integral part of the unit, two rotating gear hydrophobic wheel assemblies for automatic grease/ oil removal, an integral flow control device, two self-regulating enclosed electric immersion heaters, a vessel vent, an integral gas trap, two integral programmable 24-hour multi-event time controls, field reversible motor locations, field reversible grease/oil sump outlets, quick release stainless steel lid clamps, a gasketted and fully removable 304 stainless steel lid, lift-out filter basket access, an eductor transfer pump controlled by repeat cycle timer, and two separate grease and oils collection containers. Electric assembly shall be tested to comply with pertinent sections of the Standards for Safety ANSI/UL 73 and/or ANSI/UL 1004. Each electric motor equipped with overload protection.
W-1000-AST: 230V 50/60Hz, 2346 Watts (12.2 Amps)
W-1000-AST-E: 230V 50/60Hz, 2346 Watts (12.2 Amps)
Unit may be improperly listed as W1250AST, W-1250AST, W1250-AST, W-1250, W1250, 1250-AST or 1250AST
|W-1000-AST Specs||Specifications||2.7 MB||Download|
|W-1000-AST Manual||Operation/Install Info||2.2 MB||Download|
|W-1000-AST Flyer||Quick Reference||772.2 KB||Download|